So this morning while I was killing time by being sick, and surfing the web, I stumbled upon a little amusing video blog/online comedy thingee called Bikini News. It was kinda fun so I thought I'd share it with you peeps! It certainly helped get my sickass self out of bed to go to work today.... I actually wanted to stay in bed longer... but for a whole other reason... urm... I mean.... Hey watch one of thier vids right here!


Episode 55: How we get our sexy bikinis

Check out http://www.livevideo.com/BikiniNews and look for them If you want more.... there are robots in the show too! hahahaha!

Waaa this just in! I saw a freaking vid and just have to add it! WTF is wrong with this Dad?! Is he trying to raise the next Shotgun weilding mass serial killer?!
That is just f'd up maaan! Watch, listen and guess who's behind the camera too!!!! I feel like I want to kidnap that kid! Sighhhh... but let's not dwell on that....

Let's end on a good note by seeing Jen Jackson and Mary Clark Dance! Wuahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.