Good day to you JustStuffRedux readers!

First, introductions are needed. You shall call me Vice, nothing more, nothing less. Don't try messing up my name, or you'll feel the wrath of my finishing move, the ViceLikeGrip (VLG).

I have been friends with the bosses here, and they have been kind enough to let me write on this blog. I've been a fan of professional wrestling for 20 years, so I know most of the moves - of course that doesn't mean I can perform them. Currently, I've been playing the internet game RAN Online, which I've been religiously playing for 5 to 10 hours a day. Ahh, the wonders of not having to work!

Anyway, that's enough for me right now. Just remember you'll have to get used to me being here, and hopefully you'll like our collaboration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.