It's weird that after having a bit of time to slow down and unwind... (aka not work and bum around the house) this weekend, I suddenly recall a few things that happened that week. It's all very odd. I don't remember that exact times and actual days but these all really happened: Monday morning, during my commute it was traffic at coastal road --- Coz there was an accident... it was a a pretty trashed up van (or a truck can't remember exactly) and was in a pool of blood. Tuesday, during my commute to work at edsa --- an fx and car --- got smashed up badly --- traffic again for me (Not that I don't care about the people in the accident but just stating a fact lol even if it sounds kinda cold waheheh...)... Wednesday on my commute home... the bus stopped near the turn of Macapagal avenue... at first I didn't know why.... during all this time in my commute i got lost in my own world and barely realized what was happening around me till a few moments later. This time it was wierd that the bus had stopped so long... I saw people looking out the window. There were cops... and a guy laying on the walkway like a dead frog.... the cop was actually laughing (the passengers were disgusted at the cop as he did this.. I think he even nudged the guy with his foot... like mildly kicking him)... The cops were talking to the driver or conductor.... I really didn't know what exactly happened.... did we hit that guy? was he drunk and the bus driver knew him? he fell off the bus while going down? I have no idea...

Then on Thursday on my way to work... just meters up the bridge in edsa towards magallanes... the bus broke down.... we were stuck in a very awkward place where you couldn't get a ride... and the bus seemed like it was gonna fall apart... It was nothing super serious... but the engine was slightly smoking and the driver said something... a wire of some sort had given out... nyways won't bore you with the details... it took a while... but the bus was able to temporarily move... barely get up the bridge... in fact it broke down again when it got into the middle of the bridge... but we eventually got to the other side... where the conductor got us to go to another bus...thankfully...


It's so odd... all this time... I was lost in my head... and almost missed all of these things happening around me... Just always kinda preoccupied of how i'm gonna have to do good at my new job and try not to get fired. XD lol... Feels kinda lame lol... when there were some interesting stuff going on around me.... or bad omens maybe...

What happened on Friday you may ask? Well nothing much... car accident wise... but I did like totally goof and had to do revisions over and over agian... lame revisions that I shouldn't have missed for that newpsaper ad.... and had to stay like up to 7pm for my incompetence... Hahhaha.... not really as bad as the other days... but.. sure felt much worse.... nyways... It was all good as I had to go to a little College reunion of sorts at 8pm so it all worked out, I didn't have to be bored and waiting and all that had I gotten off work earlier wahahaha!

I wish I had gotten more information from all that had happened and paid more attention though.... I still keep wondering what exactly happened to that guy... and those other traffic accidents.... and the bus engine... I was like... just behind the driver... didn't see what happened..

Oh well hahahah! ^_^ It's too late now :P

Now I'm gonna go be all bored again! I hope you guys were at least mildly entertained!

BTW... Vice... its Dj Jamie! Jamie Aditya! That guy rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.